Miss Bias

07 January 2013

Le Deux

Well my time in Queensland has finally come to an end....sigh....

But I did take away plenty of memorable experiences, so I am very thankful for that. 

Although I did limit myself from spending time in shopping centres, boutiques and other retail precincts, I do have to showcase one of my favourite stores, which is located in Burleigh Heads.

Le Deux is an amazing independent boutique store that I couldn't help but fall in love with. A simple, yet clean cut and classic decor, the store just boasts beauty with it's own designs, local and other national labels.

If you are ever on the Gold Coast, this store is a must to visit.


3 comments:

fashionaddict said...

really nice jewelry :)
follow me at my blog
glamfashionaddict.blogspot.com

fashioningmylife said...

Love the necklaces!
Rocío
fashioningmylifeindc.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Im in love!!! I will be certainly checking out this place when I am back at GC!!!