Miss Bias

08 January 2013

Urban Tribal Collection

Here are the photos of my final fashion shoot in 2012. These designs were from my second year at Whitehouse Institute of Design. This collection was titled "Urban Tribal" and the inspiration behind the collection was that of female liberation, paying particular attention to the urban tribe of women who ride motorcycles.

I thoroughly enjoyed styling, directing and working with the fabulous team I had on this shoot. Everyone did an amazing job!


Photographer: T.Jiajia  MUA: Candice Felicity Sly  Models: Sally McBride (Scene Model Management) and Phoebe Woodhead

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Very nice collection especially the sheer blouse and pants combo. The hairstyling and make-up are awesome. xx

Anonymous said...

Every time I see these photos, I fall more and more in love with them!!! I so love the creative environment you created for your pieces!!! Can't beat Melbourne for backdrops!!!! I love this garments for the type of brief you had to complete. Oh and i love your models, I think they have pulled the look off perfectly.