Miss Bias

07 February 2013

Mid week wedge

Quick mid week post to showcase off my favourite casual wedges at present. I picked these little babies up from Betts over the Christmas holidays and I haven't stopped wearing them since. I've managed to somehow wear them every week to various locations/occasions, including wearing them to the office. I'd say Betts would have to be one of my top frequented stores when it comes to buying shoes. Affordable prices, good quality and great style.



It was such a glorious day today. The weather was up there to being close to perfect. Well for me anyway. I think Melburnians may have found the heat a little much, but being a Queensland girl, I thought it was just lovely.

2 comments:

Siena in Style said...

they are really beautiful!!good choice:)
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

Anonymous said...

I hate wearing wedges, as I am a points girl. You seem to pull them off!!! Great colour, especially with your tanned skin!!!