Miss Bias

26 February 2013

Statement Rings

Big and bold, black and gold.....these are my two new statement rings that have found their way to my personal accessories collection. One of my favourite accessories label, Lovisa, is where I find most of my accessories. If you live in Melbourne, their factory outlet store in Spencer St Plaza has an amazing array of jewellery items under $10, but you can also go online and shop their Sale items as well. Lovisa is now found in 6 countries and if you purchase online they have free shipping on orders over $20, free express shipping and gift box on orders of $50 and express delivery worldwide. 


It was unintentional, but I noticed after taking the photos, that the rings compliment my new gold glitter shellac nails. Bonus!

2 comments:

HeartsAndCrosses said...

Love Statement rings!

A little bit Unique

x


Anonymous said...

Am really like these rings!!! You seem to pull off this look very well. Statement rings don't really suit me, or maybe I just haven't found the right one!! What do you think the secret is when trying to find one that suits?