Miss Bias

14 March 2013

RAW BY RAW A/W 13 Launch Social Hub

Recently I attended the RAW BY RAW A/W 13 Launch at the Trust Bar. The event had a fabulous turnout, who were all there in support for this fabulous label. I'm still preparing the photos from the runway so stay tuned for those, because there were plenty of stunning pieces that are a must for your wardrobe this Autumn/Winter. 

But in the meantime, here are some social photos from the night. I met some really wonderful people and the standard of fashion and personal style was such a pleasure to witness and be surrounded by. All photos were taken by my one of fabulous photographer friends Sophie Kate.

I decided to design and make my own dress for the occasion. Since the weather here in Melbourne is still so warm, I'm still loving wearing bright colours. 


The gorgeous Natasha who looked rockin' on the night.


The lovely Scott of Cityblis.


My beautiful friend Rocio, who attended the event with me.


It was such a pleasure to meet up with the stunning Irish from Stylezilla.


How amazing are these two! Aron (on the left) is a local designer with his own independent runway show at the upcoming L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Week. Be sure to get tickets to see some fabulous local and independent labels and designs.

No comments: