Miss Bias

13 June 2013

Fashionably Fit

Well it's becoming too long between posts. Where does the time go these days? I hope that all of you are well and enjoying life. It's been a crazy number of months working on so many different projects but I have had fun whilst doing it all. Trying to slow down a little over the next couple of months.

I'm not sure if my readers (and new readers, welcome) are aware that I'm into health and fitness and spend a number of days a week training and leading an active lifestyle because I just love feeling healthy and like to keep my body in good shape.

As you would know, I have been doing lots of styling work under Stanley Does Style (which you can see here) and for this particular shoot, I somehow managed to become the stylist and the model. It wasn't planned to happen that way but in the end, these were the results.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo shoot!! I am so loving this look for you especially the hair style!!! Gorgeous styling with great colours!! Love love love it!!!!

Online shopping for dresses said...

Beautiful pictures....great post online...

Bridal sari online shopping